Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Day at the River

This has been a mellow time, a calm before the storm so to speak. In two weeks we will have teams coming down from the States to work with us which means I am about to get busy busy busy. I've been enjoying the 'down' time, though there is much preparation involved.
This last weekend I went to Salto Jimenoa, one of our waterfalls, with my roommate Amy and her family who is visiting and with Andrea, one of the missionary 'kids' (she's 19 now, but has lived here almost 6 years). It was a gorgeous day and it felt good to take a leisurely walk and rest by the water.
Here are some pics:

my roommate, Amy

Andrea and me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i miss warm weather (i wore flip flops yesterday with my sweats because it was 55 woot woot) and i miss jarabacoa and i miss salto jimenoa... and i miss amy. blah.